*Update as of Thursday, September 7, 2017*
Due to the impending arrival of Hurricane Irma, this event is postponed. A future time and date for this event will be set by the Board and communicated to the District after Irma passes through the District.
- SLAA President John Backus
Notable informational items on the Agenda include:
- Introduction of Board Members
- Summary of Finances and Grants Dispersed
- Significant(!) updates on the Assocation's legal status and transition in progress
- Presentation of newly amended & restated Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
A notable action item on the Agenda is:
- Nomination and Election of Board Members
SLAA is a Florida non-profit corporation whose assets provide financial support to qualifying students in WELS secondary education schools, and to congregations and elementary schools offering Christian education or youth ministry programs for adolescents in the South Atlantic District of the WELS and Circuit 1 of the ELS.
Pastor John Backus
2033 N Herculues Ave
Clearwater, FL 33763